Episode #58: How to Teach our Children to Stay True to their Standards & Not Fall Prey to Peer Pressure
Join Monica today, as she discusses 6 ways to help your children develop a deeper belief and commitment to their standards so that are not as likely to fall prey to peer pressure. It’s not easy being a teen today, but it is possible to stay true to ourselves and true to our deepest beliefs, if we know why we believe in what we do.
The 6 steps Monica will be teaching today are:
- Developing the WHY behind my Belief
- If you Love Yourself and Those You’re With, Then you wouldn’t Put Yourself or Others in Harm’s Way
- Practice What you Will Say
- Decide ahead of Time, What you’re Willing To Risk to Stay True
- Peace That Only Comes from God
- True Freedom
Parents, this is a perfect podcast to listen with your children, one step at a time. It is guaranteed to bring about positive effective conversation and opens up lots of opportunities to dive in to deep principles.